Saturday, June 4, 2011

4th Run... AT 6 AM!!

Friday was basically a winfest.

I got up at 5:15.  A friend of my wife's came by and they went for an early jog.  I laid in bed for a few minutes then decided to get up.  I got dressed, drank some water and did some stretches.

At 6am, my wife returned and I left to go for a walk/run.  I went to my soccer field and walked and ran for about 30 minutes.  It felt so good and I felt vindication for having slept in a couple of days earlier.

Running in the morning seemed to set a great tone for my day.  I pretty much slammed the rest of the day out of the park.

I'm still a fat slob though.  I'm gonna post some before pictures this week.  I weighed myself this morning... 236. So I've lost about 4 lbs.  4 runs, 4 lbs.  I admit though, my diet hasn't changed much... so I'll probably need to address that to really reap good benefits from running.

We're in SC now visiting my in-laws, but I brought my running gear and plan for a nice run tomorrow AM.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on four days in a row! Make sure you take some days off, too, so you don't get burned out:). It's a long process, so be patient. Four pounds in four runs is awesome, though. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete